Thursday, March 26, 2009

What's got into me these days? I sleep at around 12mn. But, i will wake up the next morning at around 11plus or 12pm. Like i sleep for 12hrs straight. Haha!
I will wake up at around 8plus, cus my mum going out, very noisy, disturb me. Then, i will fall back to sleep until noon.

Sian, ma wanted me to go 888 plaza to buy bicycle. BICYCLE leh. I asked my bro to buy, but he say my height same as ma, i buy better, cus can ask the uncle to adjust the height of the seat. Aiya, den i go lor. Went to fairprice to buy some stuff. HA! I did an environmental friendly act today. I brought a carrier along, didnt take plastic bag from fairprice. HAHA!

Then, went to the bicycle shop. Picked a black & red bike, added on a bell and a basket which ma wanted. Omg, this, everything sounds SO aunty! Grrrr. Rode home with the bike =.= I super long didnt cycle alr. Was a little wobbly initially, but got used to it after awhile. There is another guy who came to the bicycle shop also, he wanted to repair something. So, the uncle attended to me first, then attend to him. So i left first.

I cycled half way, about to reach my house, but had to stop, cus of the traffic light. I braked, waited for the red man to turn green. The light turned green, i was about to start pedalling, then someone zoom past me. It was the guy at the bicycle shop just now. Piang eh, the red man just turned green only, do you need to chiong so fast? I know his bike looks like very pro, but easy lahs! He appears to me that he is just, just cycling. No rush ma... HAHA!

Okay, okay this is nothing. HAHA! Ah i just wanted to say this out, nothing much also. Heh heh ;)
Then, i slowly cycled home. Yesterday, 2ndB bought a radio control car. Kind of similar to toy car. Very expensive wor..costs 285. He's been into it recently. I played for a while, but dont know how to control. I must say, guys seem to have a flair for things like driving. Cus, 2ndB can pick things up fast, he fondled with the control awhile, and later, he can make the car go round and round in circles and make the car drift. Whoa! I asked him to teach me, den he say he dont know how to explain, he just know how. Zhuai de leh! >.<

No comments: